The HD50 (50 watts, 10″ driver) employs Hartke’s patented HyDrive Speaker Technology that offers a carefully crafted hybrid (half paper, half aluminum) cone bass speaker. By combining the warmth and roundness of paper with the punch and attack of aluminum, the HyDrive design produces serious tone that is ideal for bass players of all genres and styles.
Packed with professional features, the HD50 combo is designed to be user-friendly and reliable for players of all levels. The combo offers Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble controls on its top-mounted amplifier panel, allowing for easy adjustments. It also features an 1/8″ stereo Aux input for playing along with your favorite tracks via an MP3 player and a 1⁄4″ headphone output for more intimate practice sessions. In addition, the HD50 has a built-in limiter to ensure constant amp operation at safe levels. Lastly, its solid enclosure is finished in a stylish fashion with a sleek, perforated metal grill and molded strap carry handle.
- 50 watts of output power
- 10″ HyDrive paper and aluminum cone driver
- Top-mounted amplifier with Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble controls
- 1⁄4″ input for active and passive bass guitars
- 1/8″ stereo Aux input for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, drum machines, keyboards, etc.)
- 1⁄4″ headphone output
- Built-in limiter
- Perforated metal grill
- Molded strap carry handle